Monday, November 14, 2011

New Spaces... Old Clown Dolls

Hello Lovelies~

I hope you are all well out there this fine Monday. I have so much to share. First of all (and most excitingly), I have just signed a lease on a big, beautiful photo studio space and it's all mine! (I have been sharing space with another photographer for almost a year and I am going out on my own.) I already have my first shoots lined up and I expect many great things to show you in the coming months!


In other news, I have two new consignment partners here in Portland who will be carrying some of my prints and cards and the 2012 Venomous Vixens calendar! The first, is The Merchant Company which is a boutique specializing in artwork and a ton of other great things you can't live without. The second, is Ferdinand, a store that specializes in home decor. Both are great, both deserve your business and both support my work. Doesn't get any better than that!


I have finally posted all of the shots from the laser tag shoot I talked about last week for Trigger Combat Sports on my Flickr page. The client was delighted with them and I think they came out just great, go take a peek! (I never know what a client will want next, but I have yet to disappoint. Haha.)


Oh! And I have gotten some pretty cute little things that I want to share with you Folks. I think you'll appreciate them. First up, I had this little chartreuse deer made by the wonderful owner of VioletPie just for me! I can't say enough good things about both Jennifer's (the owner) work and how cute this little girl looks in real life. If you need cute, wee gifts to stuff stockings this holiday season... go to her, Lovelies.


And speaking of holiday, I just finished shooting our holiday card (I make one every year, it's a tradition) and one of the 'models' in the shot was this little guy! Isn't he cute? The vintage face? His wee clown body? I love him so. He makes such a great addition to my menagerie of cute office toys. But, he doesn't have a name... can you give him one?


Whew, well that about wraps up this week's post.

Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: