Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Cape in Fall...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope you are all well out there on this fine (and unseasonably warm) Wednesday. As usual, so much to share, so let's hop right in!

To start, I have listed a ton of new items over at STAG that are perfect for that sharp Fall wardrobe, or for decorating your home, or for just being awesome in general (or all three). Among the latest items are: WWII Era canvas and leather spats in mint condition and ready to wear, a beautiful Harris Tweed women's dress coat in an autumnal shade of red, a pair of 60's era men's white leather bowling shoes in great condition and a pair of elastic suspenders that have never even been worn (and suspenders go like hot cakes around here). Stop on by and scope out the amazing.





Speaking of amazing, I plan on doing everything I possibly can to enjoy Fall this year. It's my favorite season and up here in New England, it really is like a storybook: the fall foliage, coastal towns, locals clad in flannel and Bean Boots. Plenty of photo ops and the apple picking, hayrides, haunted houses, pumpkin patches, Oktoberfests are calling. Of course, all of these adventures require the perfect pair of sturdy, cold-weather footwear and I just fell in love with these boy shoes that I found. They're sneakers meet hiking boots and they're comfortable as well. Now, properly outfitted, I will take you along on my adventures through pictures as I usually do here at Stapelia. Fall, here I come!



And speaking of adventures, this past weekend found me down at Cape Cod for a night, visiting with my family. My Stepmom's family has been visiting the Cape her entire life. My parents have been married almost 20 years and every year she's invited me to visit. This is the first time all of the stars have been aligned so that it was possible to go. What a breathtaking place the Cape is. Wow. The house her family rented was feet from a cliff to the ocean, it looked like a scene from Wuthering Heights up in there. I met her entire extended family, we laughed and walked along the beach and even went swimming (until my limbs went numb)! So fun. Here are some shots from the weekend.













Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: