Monday, November 4, 2013

Things That Go Bump in the Night...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope this Monday finds you all doing well out there! Things here are so busy and so good I scarcely know where to start. Let's start with some business! I was recently hired to photograph a lovely couple on one of the prettiest Fall days we've had up in Maine this year. The light was perfect, they were delightful and they were very happy with how their shots came out. Winning all around! Here are some of the shots from that day. Such fun.










What else? Oh, I was also hired to do promotional photography for a local salon's website this past weekend. Those shots will be ready next post, but this group of women is so fun, I had to share this outtake of one of the owners. (This shot is totally her in a nutshell and I smile every time I look at it.) Such a rocker. Amazing.



And now that Halloween is behind us, the holidays are just around the corner! In light of this fact, I have found some amazing clothing recently for STAG that I will be adding for vintage gift-giving to the special men (or women) in your life! So many great things coming soon, including this group of vintage men's leisure shirts from the 60's and 70's and winter tweed! Including an entire vintage women's tweed dress suit (the coat is shown below paired with that amazing purple tie). I'm making it super easy to find beautiful, signature pieces for your loved ones this year, right at the push of a button!



But it's not all work and no play here. This past weekend, my friend invited me to a Halloween costume party and it was such fun! Every single person dressed up, which makes it so much better, don't you think? A couple of my favorite people came as well and their costumes were creepy-awesome. Take a look! Love it.


Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: