Monday, September 16, 2013

Crunchy Fall Apples...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope this week finds you all doing well out there. You know the drill: always busy over here with so much to share! To start, I just posted some shots from a recent senior portrait session that was so much fun. These two seniors also happen to be a couple, so I did a combination senior session/couple shoot. Not only were they extremely photogenic, they were also up for anything. So I had them jumping through fountains, climbing up rock walls and laying in the grass. I think it was worth it, don't you? Good stuff. You can see more shots over on my Flickr feed.









What else? Oh! As some of you long-time followers know, I do a Halloween card every year featuring an original photo of mine. (I am shooting this year's image this week as a matter of fact and it will be amazing.) Last year's shot: Let the Punishment Fit the Crime, was just featured on a great art/design website called Splashnology. There were some great photos on there and I was quite flattered to be picked. (I actually didn't submit my piece, they found me, which was amazing.) Take a look:



We had a beautiful fall weekend here in Maine and I used that time to get out there and go apple picking with friends! There's nothing better than getting up early on a beautiful, sunny day and driving out into the country and just slowing down for a day. Well, my friends are delightful people, so there were many laughs and fun to be had (and most importantly: apple donuts... Mmm). Here are some shots from the day. I (obviously) couldn't get enough of that vintage red tractor. Hahaha. And that dog? I wanted to steal him. His name was Oscar and he was a farm boy who loved apples. And also people. And so, when he was in the process of eating that apple and new people walked up to the barn, I could tell he was visibly torn between the two. Apples + Adorable Farm Dogs + Sun? Perfection.






Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: