Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Inked Dames...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope you're all doing well out there! Things here are humming right along. So much to share! To start, I just shot the 6th piece in my secret project this past weekend. That's about the halfway mark as my goal was to do roughly 12 shots total. Once those are all edited, I will release the first half just to get the excitement up about this project. I think you will love it, but until then, here are some teasers from the shoot over the weekend.

My amazing makeup and hair people at work. I love those two.

Any project that calls for fake tattoos is a win!
And this was a really fun (and beautiful) pair of ladies, so after I got what I needed for the project, we played around with some head shots. Here are some of those. Aren't they beautiful? I love it when my models know how to have fun.







And, I recently decided it was time to update the sign on my studio door with something a bit fresher that also had my contact information on it so potential clients who stop by when I'm closed or who happen to pass my door know how to reach me. I decided to use a shot a took awhile ago that I've really stayed in love with. The colors, the model's look, that red hair! Love. So, here's the new sign and that sign on the door! Welcome, gang. It's time to make some beautiful...



And to wrap up, I have something totally random (and awesome) for you Kiddies. The holidays are coming, and I know you all love weird, funny things. Well, imagine my pleasant surprise when I found this amazing thing over at Archie McPhee! It's a vinyl record, made to look like meat, entitled Meat Parade. What. The. Hell. The entire thing is a riot, but I had to order a copy just to know exactly what Meat March and Slab'o'Meat sounded like. The answer: about what you'd expect. So, pick up a copy for Uncle Vernon this Christmas, he'll thank you for it!*

*He will not thank you for it.



Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: