Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YART Sale!!!

Hello Lovelies!

As promised, here is my short brief on my Yart Sale offerings at The Stapelia Company starting tomorrow. I am so excited about this sale! I think it will raise awareness about Etsy and all the wonderful artists and craftspeople who call it home.


Okay, here are the details. I have created a special Yart section in my shop. From June 10-14, photo prints in this section will be 50% off. I will feature 5 prints a day in this section and rotate them out, so 25 prints in total will be offered at 50% through the course of the sale. These items have already been discounted so no need to wait for that Paypal refund. Plus, I have reduced my shipping and I ship worldwide! So, a sweet deal for my Lovelies out there.

I will be back soon with my Sneaky Sweets series so until then; happy hunting!

No comments: