Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Treats...

Hello Lovelies!

I hope all is well for you out there. I also hope if you celebrate the holidays, you have all your ducks in a row in that regard and don't have to dash out to the mall at the eleventh hour to get a gift for your Uncle Remus. Haha.

I have been so busy this season with commissions and orders (yay!) that we didn't even get a chance to decorate. But, much celebrating will be done with family and friends, so that's what it's all about anyway, right? I have another shot in my Red Army series to unveil next week (still working on it), but another handsome man looking stoic. Remember the first shot?


I just have to share this photo with you all. I have a gaggle of very cute nieces and one spent the night last weekend. She loves strawberries like they're candy. So, I came down the other morning to see her devouring an entire plate of them. I snapped this shot and posted it, and was promptly told by my friends and fans alike that this shot from a distance looks like a wee dismembered holding a strawberry. And... it kind of does. Take a look. Ha!


Speaking of the holidays, what are your top 5 wish gifts this season? Take a peek at my top 5, maybe it will spark some after-Christmas shopping ideas of your own.



Have you guys heard of the movie The Artist that just came out? I just read about it today on Slate and I am intrigued. The imagery and cinematography are so spot-on for the period you could mistake it for an actual film from the 20's. Take a look at these stills and if you've seen it, tell me what you thought.


Until next time: Happy Holidays and unpleasant dreams...

No comments: