Thursday, February 12, 2009

Delivering the Goods...

Well Hello Lovelies!
The last couple of days have been pretty busy up in the studio. First, I added the finishing touches to the clown paintings, dirtied them all up so they look old and sideshow banner-like. 

Take a look:

I will be offering prints of these clowns at my shop so fear not my Lovelies. Or, you may come by the gallery if you live in Maine and get the originals!

I'm also pulling some of my other paintings out of my shop and putting those on consignment, this will give me room to add more exciting things and it gives me a chance to offer another look at the gallery. These may look familiar if you've ever visited:



And while we're on a circus theme, this is a photo I just submitted to a photo competition recently (fingers crossed gang). This photo was styled, shot and manipulated by me and it touches on the idea of animal cruelty in the modern-day circus. Prints will be available in the shop next week.

Whew! That's all for now Pets. Though I have a bit of sad news for you, the Guinness World Record holder for the longest fingernails just lost 28 feet of nails when she was thrown from her SUV in an accident and they broke off. Luckily, she wasn't hurt, but her fingernails are another story. Needless to say... Until next time: unpleasant dreams.


1 comment:

Metalicious said...

Wow, I love your work!