Monday, July 25, 2011

Dark Playland...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope all is well out there in the world for you! Things here are busy as usual, but so much to share. First, I took a spin down to Old Orchard Beach to people watch and see the rides and to take some pictures. It's neat to live so close to such a big tourist attraction. A ton of vacationers from Quebec, Canada stay down there so it's chock full of craziness. Take a peek at my latest shots, more here.


I also turned some of those shots into my Welcome Swami gif. He reminds me of the Zoltar machine from Big. It's creepy, he kind of squeaks as he moves. It kind of looks like he'd climb down from there and eat small children and kittens at night to be honest. Regardless, he lives on my blog now and you may use him too. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Speaking of creepy, I recently read an article about Baron Georg Haas' dog collection at Castle Bitov. I say collection, because the 51 dogs are stuffed. You heard me. Apparently, Baron Haas was an animal lover who had his favorites taxidermied upon their deaths. The Baron has been dead for many years, but his dogs are still cared for and remain in pristine condition. They're the big attraction at Castle Bitov, in fact. That's taking eccentricity to a whole new level, folks.


And going to the other end of the scale, we have these adorable and highly styled kids, featured on the Marie Claire Italy site. The sets, the clothes, the children themselves? Amazing work here. I don't know how the photographer got them to look so mature (and plotting), but he did it in spades. The little girl in blue is my favorite.


Exciting new work coming next week, standby!

Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: