Monday, February 27, 2012

New Dresses & Scared Squirrels...

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all doing well out there this week. So much to share with you as usual. To start, I have listed some new prints in the shop that I think you'll enjoy. A nice pair of Maine beach prints for you classy patrons here. (You get both of the prints below for one price. Good times.)




And, for those into the more unusual, I played around with a shot from the Forts I visited last weekend and turned it into a fake pulp novel cover, now available as a fine art print! That can be found here. Fun stuff, huh?


In a final piece of business news, I am slowly redesigning all of my sites to match my portfolio. (Oh, it's a tedious business, but necessary.) This past weekend, I redesigned my Twitter and Society6 pages. Next up: this blog. I will keep you posted on my progress!


Oh, and speaking of fun stuff, my Sweetie got a brand new dress for early spring and wanted me to shoot her in it. Well, I can't just go the normal, boring route, so I whipped our taxidermied squirrel off the wall and took this shot. Kinda cool, huh? I love how all the elements came together on this one.


Have you guys heard of the digital illustrator Matthew Lyons? No? Well, his work is sort of a mix between schematic drawings, futuristic sci fi art and architectural blue prints. I adore it. It's rare that I find a truly unique style like this.

I'd like to wrap up with an open question: Do any of you out there use Google+ successfully? And if so, can you recommend a tutorial to get started? I feel it's a place I need to be, but every time I jump into the menus, it gets confusing. Let me know what you've learned (any tips are appreciated).

Yep. This is me trying to talk to Google+ and failing...
Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

2 comments:

elena nuez said...

first and second shots are really gorgeous, are yours? I love,
Congrats and greetings from Madrid,
Elena

Unknown said...

Yes they are, Elena. Thank you!