Monday, April 25, 2011

Sexy Shipwrecks and Scary Suitcases

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all well and that if you celebrate Easter, you enjoyed the past weekend. I had a lovely day with my gaggle of nieces and nephew all dressed up in their little outfits. Some bright eggs, some ham, a ton of candy... perfection in my opinion. I snapped some nice spring shots of the day that I thought I'd share:


On a darker note, I have added yet another vintage stenciled suitcase to my friend's boutique here in town. This one is called Skeleton Tree and features a nice gold Sears Courier suitcase with a custom stencil on the front. It's signed just like a piece of art and would add a hip and haunted piece to your travel luggage if you're interested...


I have also listed the entire Kong vs. El Tigre print set in my shop! Now you too can own this hilarious series; perfect for the office, den or TV room.


And speaking of shopping, I found a great new artist I wanted to share with you! Have you heard of Dienzo? No? Well, then you're in for a treat! I found Rick Dienzo's work via a blog I follow and I fell in love. It's like The Addams Family meets Beetlejuice the cartoon. Very fun stuff. Here are just a few of the prints he sells:

Let's wrap up with a great image, shall we? This bright, colorful spring-looking piece (except the skull part), is entitled Confetti Death and it's by Typoe. Great stuff Kiddies.


Until next time: unpleasant dreams...

No comments: