Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Killer Jello...

Hello Lovelies~

I hope you are all doing well out there! A ton to share as usual. To start, I hinted about a new shoot last week and it is finally done and posted! This mini-series is entitled Everything's Alright Here and it features killer jello and crocodile smiles. You can see the rest of them here. I would like to send out a special thank you to Susan at North Star Vintage, who rented some of her vintage clothing to me for this shoot even though she usually just sells it. She's wonderful, stop by her online shop if you get a chance.


And while we're talking photography, I have finally gotten around to putting out a price list for sessions in my studio! (Link here.) If you are local, or are traveling to Maine this summer, feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in a sitting. I have more tricks up my sleeve than most and I can honestly say, whether I'm making a man wear tights for a lucha libre shoot, or giving a scythe to a child, everyone has a great time and comes back for more!


Oh! And more exciting news! My Sweetie has been wanting a tattoo for a really long time and over the weekend, she finally went for it. And never being one to do things halfway, she got a huge piece featuring Bela Lugosi on her upper arm. It came out amazingly. If you're in Maine anytime soon, or if you're local, Chad Chase at Venom Ink Tattoo in Sanford is a truly amazing tattoo artist. He specializes in horror and portraiture but he does a ton of other styles. Plus, he's a great guy. Thanks Chad!


And let's wrap up with a cool product I found last week that I wanted to share with you Lovelies: the gun blow dryer. Yes. That's right. It's a blow dryer, shaped like a gun. I found it on this site. Apparently, they aren't being produced yet, but when they are, I'll be the first in line. What a morbidly funny appliance, don't you think?

That's one way to get those tangles out...

Until next time: Unpleasant dreams...

6 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, Love the jello photos!
Sandra

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sandra! ;)

Chrisy said...

Have been trying for days to leave comment but real hassles...now darlin those photos are fabulouso...and the hairdryer...not sure if it'd get through customs...

Chrisy said...

Hi darlin, If I've already commented here forgive me...have been by a few times and tried to leave comments but google probs so not sure if any got through....Just love love those photos...and lusting after that hairdryer but don't think it would get through our customs...

cabin + cub said...

oooh jello! oddly, i am getting a hankering for some.. i haven't some for years!

Unknown said...

Thank you Chrisy! Finally saw the comments. And yes, the blowdryer probably wouldn't make it... Boo. :)

Cabin + Cub I actually was making so much of it and not eating it that it gave me a craving. They have a pineapple flavor now that's amazing.